In Ribeira Sacra, we will fly over one of the most spectacular places in Galicia, combining the excitement of the flight together with the views of the Miño river.
You will also enjoy the thousand-year-old vineyards and the largest concentration of Romanesque-style religious buildings in Europe.
With the collaboration of the Ribeira Sacra Tourism Consortium.
In 2021 it was declared World Heritage center by UNESCO.
Hot air balloons fly at the mercy of the wind, unlike a helicopter or an airplane. It cannot be guaranteed that a specific area will be overflyed if the appropriate weather conditions are not met for the safety of the flight.
Program: hot air balloon flight in Ribeira Sacra
Globos Boreal in collaboration with th Consorcio de Turismo Ribeira Sacra
Our main pilot is Javier Tarno, 6 times Spanish balloon champion. Globos Boreal is the first balloon company authorised in Spain for commercial flights with passengers.
- Take-off site: to be determined, depending on the direction of the wind
- Meeting time: after sunrise
- Flight time: 1 hora
- Total duration: 3 to 4 horas (inflation, flight, landing, celebration and return to take-off site)
- Altitude: up to 1.000 metres
- Celebration: with sparkling cava to celebrathe this unforgettable experience
- Breakfast and flight certificate.
- Crew: our vehicle will be following the balloon comunicated with radio and will return the passengers to the launching location
- Clothing: confortable and suitable to the season in which you fly. We recommend a cap and sports shoes.
- Season: summer season
- Gift: HD photo and video
In ballooning we know the take-off site but we do not know where we will land since the direction is set by the wind.