Hot air balloon rides in Toledo
Flying over Toledo offers a trip back in time over a city that will not leave you indifferent. Toledo was declared World Heritage Site in 1987, located on the right bank of the Tagus river on a hill one hundred meters high above the river, which forms a pronounced meander embracing the city. Toledo is known as “the city of the three cultures” for having been populated for centuries by Christians, Jews and Muslims, it offers within its walls a spectacular display of the history of Spanish art.
After the flight, we recommend visiting the Cathedral of Santa María, the Puerta de Bisagra, the Alcázar, the Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes, the Synagogues of Santa María la Blanca and El Tránsito, the Mosque of Cristo de la Luz, the Museum of the Canvas of the Burial of the Lord of Orgaz…
Program: hot air balloon flight in Toledo
Our main pilot is Javier Tarno, 6 times Spanish balloon champion. Globos Boreal is the first balloon company authorised in Spain for commercial flights with passengers.
- Take-off site: Recinto Ferial de Toledo
- Meeting time: after sunrise
- Flight time: 1 hora
- Total duration: 3 to 4 horas (inflation, flight, landing, celebration and return to take-off site)
- Altitude: up to 1.000 metres
- Celebration: with sparkling cava to celebrathe this unforgettable experience
- Breakfast and flight certificate.
- Crew: our vehicle will be following the balloon comunicated with radio and will return the passengers to the launching location
- Clothing: confortable and suitable to the season in which you fly. We recommend a cap and sports shoes.
- Season: every day, all year long
- Gift: HD photo and video
In ballooning we know the take-off site but we do not know where we will land since the direction is set by the wind. We normally fly over Segovia and will land in the countryside, not far from the city.