The flight area is located on the west side of the Community of Madrid in the Guadarrama Basin Regional Park, between the towns of Villanueva de la Cañada and Villanueva del Pardillo. The Park is considered to be of high ecological and landscape value, with holm oak groves, meadows, riverside forests and cereal crops, in which endangered species of flora and fauna find are preserved.
The main attraction of its area is its proximity to Madrid city.
Program: hot air ballon flight in Madrid
Our main pilot is Javier Tarno, 6 times Spanish balloon champion. Globos Boreal is the first balloon company authorised for commercial flights with passengers in Spain.
- Take-off site: Urbanización de Villafranca del Castillo (Madrid)
- Meeting time: after sunrise
- Flight time: 1 hora
- Total duration: 3 to 4 horas (inflation, flight, landing, celebration and return to take-off site)
- Altitude: up to 1.000 metres
- Celebration: with sparkling cava to celebrathe this unforgettable experience
- Breakfast and flight certificate.
- Crew: our vehicle will be following the balloon comunicated with radio and will return the passengers to the launching location
- Clothing: confortable and suitable to the season in which you fly. We recommend a cap and sports shoes.
- Season: every day, all year long
- Gift: HD photo and video
In ballooning we know the take-off site but we do not know where we will land since the direction is set by the wind. We normally fly over Segovia and will land in the countryside, not far from the city.